[pcductape] Re: Mozilla

  • From: "Eric Skeen" <northcom@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2004 11:07:17 +0200

Hi Carl,

I do realise that Michael Moore must have been using some poetic licence in the
making of his movie, but he did make some claims that, if not true, would open
him up to some serious litigation. I do not normally watch this type of movie,
but it was aired on TV here on Monday night just prior to the US election so I
watched it.

It would be really nice if we all lived in a peaceful world, but it seems this
will never happen.

To keep this thread computer-related, it amazes me that our posts are appearing
so quickly now - I remember hours passing before seeing my posts appear. Now it
seems they appear immediately. Bully to Freelists!

That Guy In Africa...
ICQ#  39461303
~ Greetings from Sunny South Africa ~