[pcductape] Re: Mozilla

  • From: "Carl" <Ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2004 03:05:47 -0600

Hi Eric,

Thanks for that link to South Africa. I read with interest about your country. If I did not live here, I would like to live there. I saw a beautiful movie once about events in the country and the movie had some very pretty sights as this guy (Ice) goes out & about. I noticed that you grow apricots in a valley where wine is made. Is wine made from apricots too. I know some wine is made from grapes; did not know about apricots.
McGregor Apricot Carnival
From 26 - 28 November, Join the friendly country folk of this enchanting village as they celebrate the apricot harvest with a feast of appetising activities. Set in the beautiful Robertson Wine Valley, McGregor will be putting on its party shoes as the Carnival parade heads down the main street to rousing music from its renowned village brass band. Read

----- Original Message ----- From: "Eric Skeen" <northcom@xxxxxxxxxxxx>