[pcductape] Re: Mozilla

  • From: "Bob Noble" <bnoble@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2004 01:03:21 -0800

Now Darn Eric, here I thought you'd be riding your elephant and taking your laptop along to work or play, as you go. You're right about that lightning being hard on computers. Lightning rarely strikes here. But when it does the thunder rumbles up the valley going up each canyon, then, starts echoing back, so it keeps repeating, sometimes for several minutes on one strike.
Now don't ruin your image. Get back in your tree house.
I think I better go to bed. :O)
----- Original Message ----- From: "Eric Skeen" <northcom@xxxxxxxxxxxx>