[pcductape] Mozilla

  • From: "Carl" <Ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2004 02:56:31 -0600

Hi Eric,

It's good to hear you might be getting some rain. Rain is just as important as the sun; without either we could not live.

I will study the Mozilla cache instructions more closely to see if I can cause it to open websites new/fresh.

for this man. Have you seen Fahrenheit 9/11 yet? Enlightening stuff - I guess
Michael Moore doesn't like him either ;)
Our nation has a lot of people who don't like our President and I guess that's why the system just keeps plugging alone. We have a great system of being able to say what we want, when we want, even if it's not true. I can not speak about the movie that Michael Moore did because I have not seen it. Remember, he is a movie maker; not a facts reporter.

Carl
ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.carlmartininsurance.com
----- Original Message ----- From: "Eric Skeen" <northcom@xxxxxxxxxxxx>