[pcductape] Re: Mozilla

  • From: "Eric Skeen" <northcom@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2004 10:53:07 +0200

Hi Carl,

Well yes... but Central South Africa, not Central Africa. South Africa is an
independent Country right at the tip of Africa. We are simply located in the
continent of Africa (and I don't really live in a tree house, although it's fun
letting some people think that :)

More info here:

Bob- weather (and lightning!) permitting, I will be watching SA thrash the Welsh
rugby team this afternoon :), or perhaps SA being thrashed by the Welsh :(

That Guy In (South) Africa...
ICQ#  39461303
~ Greetings from Sunny South Africa ~