[pcductape] Re: Mozilla

  • From: "Carl" <Ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2004 02:46:17 -0600

Hi Bob,

I'm betting Eric is involved with work of some sort. I must not know his country very well. A few messages back he described his area as flat with no mountains. That sounds like central Africa.

Carl
ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.carlmartininsurance.com
----- Original Message ----- From: "Bob Noble" <bnoble@xxxxxxxxx>