[pcductape] Re: Mozilla

  • From: "Bob Noble" <bnoble@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2004 00:39:11 -0800

Hi Carl,
No, I'm not using any filters to block sex, but I thought my ISP would, but then, people who wanted this stuff would be pissed. So, I guess it all makes sense.
Eric must have gone out to ride his elephant or something. Afterall, it is Sat.
Or maybe it's golf?
----- Original Message ----- From: "Carl" <Ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>