[pcductape] Re: Mouse:

  • From: "Bob Noble" <bnoble@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 20:28:23 -0700

Hi Trapper,
OK if you don't like that approach, when the mouse crashes again, write down the time on the clock.
Now go to the events viewer under administrative tools in control pane.
Look under applications and system for errors at that particular time.
This will likely indicate what is causing the problem.

Haven't got time to get a pic of my tent right now, and besides it's in the bag, at the moment. But it is dome shaped.
It worked very well in the wind and fog at the ocean. Is big enough to almost stand up in and sleeps three, so it was just right for just me. These newer free standing tents are much better than the old stuff I used to use back packing.
Yea, without the tent poles, it would be useless.