[pcductape] Re: Mouse:

  • From: "Pam" <ltf01@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 17:21:33 -0500

I have Win2k but it is very similar to XP. Try going to Control
Panel/System, then Hardware tab and Device Manager. Now click on View and
choose Resources by Connection. A new list will appear. Choose the section
that says Interrupt Request (IRQ). If these instructions don't get you there
exactly then look around in Device Manager until you do find it. It is
there. (That is what just did to find the IRQ list for my machine ).