[pcductape] Re: Mouse:

  • From: trapper <trapper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 10:13:50 -0800

Hey Bob..send me a picture of your tent..
We have several and the one I like best is my little back packing tent designed for mtn use. We took it with us both times when we bicycled across the USA. Weighs in at 3#. Stuffs into a pannier. What I don;t like is it is almost useless without the poles Found that out the hard way. ha!
Well I really did think this would not be a huge deal. I thought for sure we had this mouse thing all fixed and when I turned it on this morning it froze again. Thought for sure someone would turn me onto some windows patch, or some fix for it. I am sure there is some way we can blame this on MS..Has to be a way ..HA !
Did all that has been suggested so far, except to eliminate the programs running one at a time. The trouble with that approach is the mouse does not freeze up immediately all the time. Sometimes yes as it did this morning and sometimes it can go fine for a day or more...Weird!

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bob Noble" <bnoble@xxxxxxxxx>