[pcductape] Re: Mouse:

  • From: "Bob Noble" <bnoble@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 21:42:16 -0700

Hi Trapper,
You didn't really think you could just fix this with the snap of your fingers, did you?
I just set up my new tent in my living room. These new tents aren't too bad, compared to my old puptent. :O) I'm headed out for a couple days of kayaking with my Cousin.
Anyway, the point is, I'll be away for a couple days, so lets get this mouse thing fixed.
There is a good chance that the program causing your mouse to stall is a Trojan or something trying to do it's thing and eating up your computers resources.
If you have one of these, you'll likely need a lot more time to fix this, especially if it is a real nasty one. :O)