[pcductape] Re: Mouse:

  • From: trapper <trapper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 11:34:03 -0800

Eric I did the sp2 install already..Got me a free cd in a few days from MS. They were really quick about it..
Good for them :-)
Yes my computer light is on telling me I have the computer on..ha!
My optical mouse even lights up...

----- Original Message ----- From: "Eric Skeen" <northcom@xxxxxxxxxxxx>