[pcductape] Re: Mouse:

  • From: trapper <trapper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 10:05:01 -0800

Hi Eric...Wondered when I was going to hear from you..
Yeah but they broke Sarah's mouse..ha!

These guys over here are a bit more alert..:-)
Is that group still going? Is what his name still yelling at everyone..!
Took me about an hour to install the sp2 and I think it took out my AVG that I had on Diane's computer. Not 100% positive though as I have been away from computers for more than 4 months. What a wonderful life that is..So peaceful...no problems to wake up to, and I physically feel better. Computers are lousy when it comes to your physical health. I don;t think I ever heard of corporal tunnel syndrome before computers? Not even back in the days of the Underhill typewriter. Least not to the extent you do these days..I am already feeling signs of it coming back to my wrist and hands.
Any rate hello from us to you. We are now starting our winter. How come we never hear from you when your in winter time..Just twerp like a sparrow when its beautiful out and the rest of us are buried in a snow bank...HA! Wait till spring comes and your heading into winter..boy you gonna hear about it then...

----- Original Message ----- From: "Eric Skeen" <northcom@xxxxxxxxxxxx>