[pcductape] Re: Mouse:

  • From: trapper <trapper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 15:17:03 -0800

I take it you did not get my msg about this mouse..actually its mice. Both of them freeze randomly..mine causes a re-boot each and every time..Diane's will only cause a momentary freeze up with an occasional re-boot. Done about everything I can think of except for a new windows installation...
Offered $20 to the first person that came thru with a fix other than a new winxp installation or buying yet another mouse. Already bought a new mouse
Diane's is a Logitech optical mouse..mine is a Logitech trackman marble ( ball mouse). I don't have the time or patients right now to research it thru on my own and find the problems.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bob Noble" <bnoble@xxxxxxxxx>