[pcductape] Re: More on spam

  • From: Trapper <trapper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2004 09:13:43 -0800

"The key to stopping SPAM appears to be ensuring that the senders of all
e-mail can be positively identified."

So what would keep someone from pretending to be me and sending it in my
name??

Have you noticed ( and I am sure you have ) how big our HD's are these days
just to keep all the patches and fix's and anti stuff..let alone the actual
stuff.. I was thinking about the days when I use to have to do what I called
the "disk shuffle" with my 5 /1/4 360K floppies. I got so many of them that
I still have a floppy drive  ( b:\ ) just for them. I need now to get me an
external A;\ for my laptop..got tons of them disks as well. Also need to get
another zip drive cuz those two bit the dust with the "click of death" and
yes I got tons of them disks as well..Can't wait till the cd/s go out of
date..!