[pcductape] Re: More on IP addresses

  • From: "Pam" <ltf01@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 12:33:35 -0600

I'm not sure if we are talking about the same thing.  I remember typing in
www.thissitename.com and it would tell me that the IP address is
123.456.789.0.  From what I can see netstat is only telling me what I'm
connected to.
Eureka!  I just remembered how to do this one.  It's tracert
www.thissitename.com

But back to netstat, I wasn't even able to get it to tell me what I
originally wanted to know which was the IP of someone who messaged me.  All
I see it give me is the IP of the message service itself.  =(