[pcductape] Re: Money - Money - Money - ? about Win98 access rights

  • From: "Pam" <ltf01@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 21:54:29 -0600

MessageYou and Steve have the same ideas to change operating systems, but
that's not an option in this case.  I have to have a 98 system for several
reasons that are too boring to go into.

Ok, 4 o'clock, time to go find out how the test is going to go.

See yall later tonight.

  An NT based operating system such as Windows 2000 or Windows XP.

  Also, you can install the Policy Editor on your Windows 98 computer.

  Hope this helps...