[pcductape] Re: Money - Money - Money - ? about Win98 access rights

  • From: "Troy" <testtroy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 15:27:15 -0600

MessageSuggestion:

An NT based operating system such as Windows 2000 or Windows XP.

Also, you can install the Policy Editor on your Windows 98 computer.

http://www.zisman.ca/poledit/

http://www.zeasoft.com/FAQ/policies.htm

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;147381

http://www.ntfaq.com/Articles/Index.cfm?ArticleID=15210