[pcductape] Re: Money - Money - Money - ? about Win98 access rights

  • From: "Steve" <sjclark@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 20:06:27 -0800

Without getting into a lot of trouble win XP is the only what I know.
Windows 98 has nothing to work with he could delete all partitions other
than C:\.
I seen it happen once.
With Win-XP you can then really give rights and take away.
The reason I recommended win-xp is because of games.
As it is faster and more stable.
WIn-2000 is not so user friendly.
On the other hand win-xp with SP-1 is just that.
Gamers love it.
SO you have the security you ask about and the ability to give group policy
file sharing and permission and play rad-games.
lots of love to all and God bless.
Steve Clark
Moreno Valley, Ca
Web Master &
Network Administrator
Second Baptist Riverside
 <http://www.secondbaptistriverside,org/> www.secondbaptistriverside,org
 <http://www.135ahc.com/> www.135ahc.com
Look at someone tomorrow and say God loves you.
What the world needs now?
Pray tomorrow as the ultimatum given to Iraq,
 is resolved and we don't loss any of our Sons and daughters.