[pcductape] Money - Money - Money

  • From: "Carl" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 21:09:34 -0600

MessageHey Folks,

I only did a search in my name for missing money and could
find none.   After reading of some of your successes, I
searched for "Unclaimed Property" in the name of my decease
father-in-law, Erwin Schroeder, and looks like I found $900 in
his name.  I've asked for a claim form and my wife will submit
it to see if it's really her dad.

I did a search for my deceased brother Lee Roy Martin and
found $300 he had put up for a bond in a Court (I can't figure
if he was arrested or was trying to buy a house).   I've asked
for a claim form for his son.

I did a search for my daughter and her x-husband (Rick Benson)
and found $.03 the light company owes him.   I asked for a
claim form so she can get the check for Rick and tell him it's
over.

Carl
:-)
ps, Keep searching.