[pcductape] Re: Modem Driver

  • From: DGrell7446@xxxxxxx
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2004 18:20:46 EST

In a message dated 3/2/04 7:13:04 AM Central Standard Time, BREZZ132@xxxxxx
writes:

> , I would like some help/guidance to find drivers for these modems.
> The Specifics are:
> 1.) The sealed boxes are labeled "COMPAQ P/n 292269-001  SPS-MDM 56K" (One
> of the volunteers contacted COMPAQ and was told that these modems were a
> special purchase and they did not have drivers for them)
> 2.) The FCC sticker gives a reg # CNTTAI-31396-M5-E  (My search of that FCC
> # did not return any information.
> 3.) The modem has a Lucent chip set #1641
> 4.)There is also a Canadian sticker with the # 780  8124  A

  Matt
    At one time I went on a search for a modem driver that had Lucent
chipset. I just looked to see if it is what you needed and it is for a lucent
830
modem. I then went to google and entered " Lucent modem driver for chipset
" and got 142 hits. Maybe one of  the sites can help you. Here is one to get
you started
    www.modem-drivers.com/drivers/7/7618.htm
HTH
 De