[pcductape] Re: Modem Driver

  • From: "Pam" <ltf01@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2004 10:45:31 -0600

Hi Matt,
The only thing I could find on them called them controllerless modems.
There is a forum at driverguide.com that might be able to help you. You will
have to log in.  You can use username: drivers, password: all.  Big database
of drivers there and a lot of people who seem to know a lot about drivers.
It's worth a try checking them out anyway.
Sorry I couldn't help more.