[pcductape] Re: Modem Driver

  • From: "Carl" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2004 07:33:33 -0600

Hi Jupiter Matt,

You did not mention what operating system you are putting on those work
stations but I would guess that Windows 9x universal driver would work.   If
not, try http://www.bell-labs.com/ and see if one of their drivers will work.
If not, send an email to the support section at http://www.bell-labs.com/ and