[pcductape] Re: Missing Desktop Icon in pop-up box

  • From: "Eric Skeen" <northcom@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 19:40:42 +0200

Hi Bob,

The empty place is there, but the Desktop Icon has simply gone AWOL :(

I figured it's no big deal and I'll sort it out in a few minutes, but this
hasn't happened! My Desktop is set to Classic Desktop view (as always) so I
doubt this will have anything to do with it. And Trapper, sorry to burst
your bubble, but it was there before I upgraded to SP2!

Guess I'll re-install SP2 and see if that doesn't fix it.

That Guy In Africa...
ICQ#  39461303
~ Greetings from Sunny South Africa ~