[pcductape] Missing Desktop Icon in pop-up box

  • From: "Eric Skeen" <northcom@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Pcductape@Freelists. Org" <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 06:20:07 +0200

Since installing XP2, I have picked up a small problem:

When I save a Web Page (File, Save as), I get a popup box asking where I want to
save this page. However, I no longer have the Desktop Icon in the list of Icons
in the left pane. I can save to Desktop by selecting the Desktop in the
drop-down menu that appears. How can I get this Desktop option back? BTW, the
Desktop Icon is present any other time, just not when I save a web page. This
happens with both Mozilla & IE.

That Guy In Africa...
ICQ#  39461303
~ Greetings from Sunny South Africa ~