[pcductape] Re: Mirroring hdd's

  • From: "Bob Noble" <bnoble@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 11:22:57 -0800

Hi Pam,
Then, I highly recommend Karen's Replicator. It can be set to copy one drive to the next at whatever time you want.
And the price is right. It's fairly easy to use. It seems to copy everything except some protected log files, that should not make a difference.

Bob Noble
----- Original Message ----- From: "Pam" <ltf01@xxxxxxxxxx>