[pcductape] Re: Mirroring hdd's

  • From: "Carl" <Ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 01:32:21 -0600

Hey Bob,

This is a good list for information. I did not know a computer can write to two hard drives at the same time. Wow. It is a good day when one learns something new. :-)

If I were there and it was storming, I would be in bed asleep. I love to sleep during a storm.
:-)

Carl

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bob Noble" <bnoble@xxxxxxxxx>