[pcductape] Re: Mirroring hdd's

  • From: trapper <trapper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2004 21:48:25 -0800

oh my word...I would be a bit nervous tonight..
I made it a habit when I was living in the bush that every tree within a 100
ft min. radius was to come down. Everything..no exceptions. Seen to many
tree fall over. We don't have redwoods here, but have lots of spruce and
they are very shallow based. Roots don't run deep but sure run wide. Don't
take much for them to come down. When the wind gets to whipping in a spiral
motion you can bet your in for a long night if you got trees around.
Not much I guess you can do about your neighbors trees.. Don't suppose they
make a silent chain saw..:-)
I cant imagine seeing a redwood fall over..even it was only the
branches..them things alone are enough to kill ya!
If it gets too bad I suppose you have a way out and someone you could stay
with.?
Windstorms are nothing to mess with.