[pcductape] Re: Mirroring hdd's

  • From: trapper <trapper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2004 21:43:12 -0800

That is precisely what I do and have done for years now..
Never ever had a single problem. Computer has crashed...spam and what have
you plagued the machine to its wits end. bought several new computers. thru
all this my original files are still intact. Some go back to the late 80's,
or early 90's.
Heard about Raid some 5 years back..Looked into it and decided not to go
that way..Mainly because of cost. I am still not convinced that this is the
way to go..but then what do I know? If this is what you want go for it...But
I think I am gonna stay put. But I am still willing to learn! Technology
changes each and everyday.