[pcductape] Re: Mirroring hdd's

  • From: "Carl" <Ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 00:09:00 -0600

Hey Trapper,

I was in your location back in 1991/1992. We spent about 2 hours on that bluff and drove around the area a lot. We really enjoyed the area. I took lots of pictures but now cannot find them. We must have 10 millon photos over the years and at least 10 thousand were of Alaska. I remember going into a local grocery store and was surprise to see the prices were not that much different from the lower 48 states. Of course, I have no ideal what local prices are today for stuff.