[pcductape] Re: Mirroring hdd's

  • From: "Bob Noble" <bnoble@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 21:55:55 -0800

Well, don't worry, I don't think most of us need the raid stuff, unless one is trying to set up some one's computer with it.
It's raining good here and windy. Power just went off for a sec. Just before that, trees were cracking in the dark. Now when you have trees on the other side of the neighbors property that can still fall on your house, that gets scary. The only good thing is Redwood trees don't fall over much. They do lose some big branches though. There's a pile of eight inch dia. branches in my driveway. One falls and takes out several others.