[pcductape] Re: Mirroring hdd's

  • From: "Bob Noble" <bnoble@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 21:50:57 -0800

suspect it will kill all hard drives in the machine. I wonder if the better method of protecting one's data is to save data to an external harddrive and then remove that hard drive from the unit, very much like a floppy or cd diskette

Yes, for critical data, this is the way to do it. Doesn't hurt to burn a dvd once in awhile too.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Carl" <Ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>