[pcductape] Re: Mirroring hdd's

  • From: trapper <trapper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2004 18:17:49 -0900

But a bird bath is not for you..unless your not telling me something  :-)

Now a precision tripod...that I can relate to..
If he doesn't leave one you can tell him to drop it off over here..:-)

I live smack dab right on the ocean..They call them bluffs up here. Probably do down there too. Any how I want to put a tripod by my patio window and watch all the fishing boats and whatever else goes by my window. Across the bay is Mount Redoubt. A ACTIVE VOLCANO. Now that would be something to watch. Gone off once already. Ash all over everything. I fortunately wasn't living here at the time.

When Diane asks me this year what I want for Christmas ( hope she does ) I will tell her that , instead of the usual " I don't know or nottin" :-).

----- Original Message ----- From: "Pam" <ltf01@xxxxxxxxxx>