[pcductape] Re: Mirroring hdd's

  • From: "Bob Noble" <bnoble@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 19:04:19 -0800

Good point Sandi,
You will likely have to make a driver diskette from your motherboard cd. When you install xp, near the beginning, you will get a chance to install this by pressing f6 at the appropreate time. If will say this at the bottom of the install screen and you will have to press f6. It is timed, so be quick. This also means your computer better have a floppy drive. As Sandi says, you will need to read the motherboard manual before starting all this. :O) I don't know if you can install this driver from a cd or not. The board I used said to use a diskette.

Bob Noble
----- Original Message ----- From: "Huntress" <sanneumann@xxxxxxxxxxx>