[pcductape] Re: Mirroring hdd's

  • From: "Huntress" <sanneumann@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 21:07:28 -0500

Just make sure the BIOS is set to boot from the RAID and if you get any
floppies with drivers, install them during the beginning of the XP
installation.  The drivers will be for the RAID controller on the motherboard.
You're going to have to read the motherboard manual from front to back to find
out how to set up an array.

Sandi