[pcductape] Re: Mirroring hdd's

  • From: "Pam" <ltf01@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 18:52:43 -0600

Thanks Scott,
That was enough to remind me. We covered RAID in school about 2 years ago,
including striping (which came back to me while I was reading). Having not
used the info since then I had forgotten what it was about. Never learned
how to implement it but studied more on what both methods are and when one
is beneficial over the other. Guess I won't be able to say that before long.