[pcductape] Re: Mirroring hdd's

  • From: "Pam" <ltf01@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 17:02:47 -0600

It would be nice if it were for me. Well I guess it is really for me but
it's a work horse thats all. It will make my work easier than now where I
have pushed this poor machine to the limit every day. It keeps on chugging
along but at a much slower pace than it used to. I'm tired of sitting and
waiting for it to catch up. Once I get the new one on line and singing then
I plan on turning this box into my network and database server.

For Christmas I want a bird bath or a precision tripod. Now either of those
I can relax and enjoy!
Pam