[pcductape] Re: Mirroring hdd's

  • From: "Pam" <ltf01@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 13:48:48 -0600

The way my young buddy in Austin explained it to me it is something you set
up as you install the OS and everything is always saved/updated to both
hdd's at about the same time.
There are no commands to issue or maintenance needed. When one hdd goes bad
the machine has an identical hdd to run from and all you have to do is pop
in a new hdd to replace the bad one.

Pam