[pcductape] Re: Mirroring hdd's

  • From: "Bob Noble" <bnoble@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 11:40:21 -0800

Hi Pam,
Oh, I see you want auto mirroring.
I guess you want raid 1, raid 1, where one drive keeps a mirror of the next.

Then I'd start with the one drive and load xp. When you get xp loaded use xp hard drive tools to do the rest of the raid setup with the second drive. It's easier to work with xp to do this then the stuff that loads when the computer starts.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Pam" <ltf01@xxxxxxxxxx>