[pcductape] Re: Message problem

  • From: "Bob Noble" <bnoble@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2004 12:41:00 -0700

Hi Trapper,
Your friends have your email address in their address book.
One of them got clobbered and it used your email address to propagate the virus,
from their computer, with your email address in the from field.
It got sent, like it was from you.  But when it got rejected, it get rejected to
you, so you see the rejected email, but didn't send it.  Their computer did,
without them even knowing about it. It did this to all the email addresses in
their address book. So, no one was picking on you for a change. :O)