[pcductape] Re: Message problem

  • From: "Eric Skeen" <northcom@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2004 19:36:40 +0200

Hey Trapper,

Seeing you have so much money in your bank account now, how about
grabbing some more and helping this poor okie out:

"Nigerian Astronaut Wants To Come Home"

The url is here...

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2004/04/16/cosmic_419er/

I must admit I am trying not to lose too much sleep over him... hmmm,
in fact, I ain't been losing *any* sleep over him!

That Guy In Africa...
ICQ#  39461303
~ Greetings from Sunny South Africa ~