[pcductape] Re: Message problem

  • From: "Pam" <ltf01@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2004 15:19:09 -0500

I firmly believe you need BOTH, at least at this point in time.  I did read
recently though that MS is going into the AV field.  Their next OS is
suppose to concentrate more on security. I also read that MS may go into
direct competition with the other AV companies.
I don't recall where I read about this at.  Wish I did so I could share it
with yall.

Pam