[pcductape] Re: Message problem

  • From: Scott McNay <Wizard@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: Pam <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2004 10:10:09 -0500

Hi Pam,

Saturday, April 17, 2004, 10:42:46 PM, you wrote:

P> My AV just told informed me that this email was infected with Netsky.P. I
P> wasn't even in my email program when it came in and oddly enough there is no
P> visible attachment with it.

I finally realized last night that you were saying that my email was
showing as infected. I scanned my system last night (let it run all
night, since it takes almost 3.5 hours to scan 732522 files) with the
latest data file and came up clean.  Must have been a glitch or false
positive.  I seem to see those once in a while myself.

Let me re-send that email and you can tell me if it gets caught again.

--Scott.