[pcductape] Re: Message problem

  • From: "Pam" <ltf01@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2004 00:28:56 -0500

It has never stripped the attachment before.  It has always left it in the
email but will not allow me to open it. Now, ZA will strip a virus
attachment if you have that feature turned on, but I don't.

This reply of yours did not alert.  Seems it probably would if you were
really infected. I didn't figure you were but you never know.