[pcductape] Re: Message problem

  • From: "Pam" <ltf01@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2004 22:42:46 -0500

Hi Scott,
My AV just told informed me that this email was infected with Netsky.P. I
wasn't even in my email program when it came in and oddly enough there is no
visible attachment with it.
Very odd.
After the one I got yesterday that was also a Netsky variant that tried its
best to download itself to my machine but I wouldn't let it, and now this
..... anyone who isn't protected or up to date with their anti-virus
protection would be wise to do so.