[pcductape] Re: Merging files

  • From: "Pam" <ltf01@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2003 00:12:12 -0600

Just checked, and my 2k doesn't have it in the right click menu.

I found it in the help files so I assume it's here somewhere.  I read the
overview and it sounds pretty close to what I'm looking for.  Never used it
before.

Hope you and everyone else had a good valentine's day.

Thanks and take care,
Pam