[pcductape] Martha, Thank You! (Was - RE: Hmmm... it works this way(Outlook Express)

  • From: Lisa Schnepf <lars2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2003 12:26:41 -0500

Martha,

  Thank you so much!  I have set up a new account for him, imported his
email messages, and I copied his contacts (couldn't find out how to
import those, but he only has a few so it was easy).  I deleted the old
identity, renamed the new one to his old one, and voila! It worked!  He
will be happy when I tell him. Thanks again for your help. :-)

Lisa