[pcductape] Re: Mailing list standards?

  • From: "Bob Noble" <bnoble@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 22:11:24 -0800

Hi Scott,
I think it may be a setting that can be turned on or off. I noticed I had these headers in my new mailman list. I remember seeing a setting in the list management that can turn it on or off and was wondering what it did, until I saw these type headers in my list headers.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Scott McNay" <wizard@xxxxxxxx>