[pcductape] Re: Mad.exe update

  • From: "Carl" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 02:31:49 -0600

Hi De,

I too have Kodak digital software and I do not have mad.exe.
When I did a search for mad.exe at:
http://support.microsoft.com
several hits indicate that mad.exe is associated with the
The Microsoft Exchange System Attendant (Mad.exe).
I am running Windows xp home edition and it does not
have the file mad.exe.