[pcductape] Re: Mad.exe update

  • From: "Carl" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 05:11:54 -0600

Hi Lisa,

I just did a search and I do not have the file LaunchRA.exe  nor the file
mad.exe.   I wonder how you get them.   Do you have a firewall installed?

I have my Internet connection with TimeWarner Road Runner and they just
announced that all subscribers can obtain the anti-virus/firewall software
from Computer Associates for free.   I have sounds installed on my system so
that when I hear a Tarzan yell, it tells me something is trying to run a
program and when I hear a cow moo it tells me a program shuts down.   I have
a continuous Tarzan yell and cow moos with only a minute or two break
between each.   I feel safe now but I wonder how long it will take the
offender to slip pass the firewall.